Hello and welcome to 2016. Here's what we know is happening for Ohio State today. We are heading to Columbus to see Star Wars in IMAX 3D at 4 and then hanging with some old friends & new for bands Friday & Saturday, so this is the only update we'll have until Monday as far as what's happening in Youngstown.
We'll be back on Monday with The Daily List! Cheers:
- Barry Dyngles will open at Noon for the Ohio State game with 20 beers on tap, the area's best Bar-B-Q and game-day specials
- Belleria Bar & Italian Grill in Canfield opens at 11 a.m
- All area Buffalo Wild Wings will be open at 11 a.m. with full kitchen, beer, wine & liquor during all the games tomorrow, including OSU with sound
- Chad Anthony's Italian Grille & Pub opens at noon with food & drink specials for the Ohio State game and other bowl games
- Circle Hookah & Bar downtown opens at 3 p.m
- Lanai Lounge will have Domestic Buckets 5 for $10, $2.50 Well Drinks, $3 Fireball, $1 Chili Dogs, $2 Jr. Burgers
- Magilla's Bar in Austintown opens at 11 a.m
- O'Donold's in Austintown is a House Divided with $9 Miller Lite or Coors Light buckets during the game
- Piggy's Sports Bar will be open at Noon. Smoked Ribs available after 5 p.m
- Pink Elephant will have a Fiesta Bowl Party starting at Noon with domestic buckets 5 for $8 during the game
- Tommy Dogg's in Niles will open at Noon with bucket specials during the Ohio State game at 1 p.m
- The Wagon Wheel in Leavittsburg will have an Ohio State party starting at Noon.
- Wing Express Reloaded in Hubbard opens at 11 a.m.
Places we know are closed Friday:
- Black Horse Tavern in Girard is closed
- Hartford Hill Winery in Folwer is closed
- Magic Tree Pub & Eatery is closed.