THERE'S SO MUCH HAPPENING
IN YOUNGSTOWN THIS WEEKEND!
Sorry for shouting ... but for reals! Also, we'll have our live music lists for Friday & Saturday again. But there's so much happening this weekend in the Downtown area we just had to share! Cheers!
- St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church Summerfest runs Thursday-Sunday.
- 2018 Super Hero Bar Crawl starts at 6 p.m. (Registration at 5 p.m.) and ends at Suzie's Dogs & Drafts with stops at O'Donold's Irish Pub & Grill Downtown, The Federal, V2 Wine Bar Trattoria, Draught House, Imbibe Martini Bar, Ryes Craft Beer & Whiskey, Youngstown, Avalon Downtown, Circle Hookah And Bar and Whistle and Keg
- The Fabulous Flashbacks are playing Party on the Plaza at 7:30 p.m.
- Youngstown Comic Con at the Covelli Centre from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Summer Festival of the Arts at YSU featuring live music at the Kilcawley Fountain Amphitheater with Gnarget at Noon, Demos Papadimas and his Band at 2 p.m., Spy Convention at 4 p.m. and Jazz in the Park All Stars at 5 p.m. & music at the Festival of Nations with Youngstown Community Concert Band at 11 a.m., Erie Heights Brass Ensemble at Noon, The Zaps at 2 p.m. & Ye Jazzy Gents at 4 p.m.
- Youngstown Reggae Festival at Flambeau featuring Yellowman at 7 p.m.
- Youngstown Jazz & Wine Festival on Federal Plaza featuring Jeff Lorber at 7:30 p.m.
- Youngstown Comic Con at the Covelli Centre from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Summer Festival of the Arts at YSU featuring live music at the Kilcawley Fountain Amphitheater with County Mayo at 11 a.m., JD Eicher at 1 p.m. & Travlin at 3 p.m.